When you become our client (fill out application form/contact form or contact us by e-mail or whatsapp), we become your data controller.
What kind of data do we collect?
We process following data: name, surname, email address, phone number. Because most of the services we provide you require more data and personal information, we often need: your passport or ID number and a copy of these documents, date of birth, nationality, address and any information that would be relevant for the application. When you ask us to help you prepare the documents for the application (NIE, empadronamiento, social security, ….) we need to check the documents before the presentation to make sure, there is not missing anything important in the documentation that will be presented.
We do not ask for more data or personal information than is needed to provide the service and customer care for you.
We keep your data for 10 years. We might archive the data longer in case there are some questions about the service you will need to resolve with us.
Purpose of using and colleting your personal information and data
We use your personal information and data in order to provide you our service.
We also use it to provide customer service, to provide you with a personalized user experience on our website, to provide you with personalized advertising and marketing communication.
Sharing your personal information and data
In order to provide you our services, we share the data with the offices (e.x. immigration office, town hall office, notaries), employees of NIE Barcelona, translators, lawyers, marketing specialists, providers of internet connection and IT services, Google LLC because we keep the data in Google disk and with the provider of our software solution.
We do the best to protect your personal information and data. We protect it in order to minimize risks associated with data loss, misuse or unauthorized access.
- The right to be informed – you are entitled to be informed of the use of your data
- The right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the data which we hold about you
- The right of correction – you have the right to request correction or change of your data if it is inaccurate or out of date
- The right to be forgotten – you have the right to request deleting your data from our systems when it is no longer necessary for us to retain these data. The deletion of your data can impact our and also your ability or comfort of using our services.
- The right to object – you have the right to opt-out of certain uses of your data at any time
- The right to have a copy – you have the right to get a copy of your data that you have submitted to us. In this case we will send you requested document with the data via e-mail.
- The right to lodge a complaint with an official supervisory authority in case you doubt we process your data correctly
You can exercise your rights as a subject of data and personal information via e-mail.
Feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NIE Barcelona website is operated by the Marie Sogelova/ NIE Service, whose registered office is at Calle Padilla 318 entlo. 8a, 08025 Barcelona, Spain. Tax number ESX9029677S. And we processes data in compliance with the EU regulation 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).